Effective Auto Accidents Attorney Representing Orange County Personal Injury Clients
Every day, thousands of people are injured or killed as a result of negligent drivers. If you or a loved one has been involved in an automobile accident, it is important to contact a personal injury attorney as early as possible. We can help you take the proper steps and make informed decisions during this difficult time and begin the process of contacting witnesses, obtaining police reports and preserving any evidence to maximize your recovery.
Key things to remember following an accident:
- Never admit fault to anyone, including your own insurance company.
- Take pictures of the accident scene.
- Get the names, addresses, and insurance information from everyone involved in the accident and any possible witnesses.
- Verify the accuracy of the police report.
- Report the accident to your insurance company, without admitting fault.
- Do not give a statement to the insurance company of the person who injured you without contacting us first. A statement to an adjuster will be used to minimize your injuries and undermine your claim.
Fighting for You
Many times the defendant in a personal injury claim will be represented by attorneys hired by the defendant’s insurance company. These companies often employ counsel experienced in discouraging a favorable settlement for you. That is why you need a highly skilled attorney on your side. As dedicated personal injury lawyers, we have your interests in mind and will work to establish liability and preserve your credibility.